Didn't find what you were looking for?
Why Buy Our Aloe Lip Balm?
It’s natural to be worried about a new sun care product like sun block lip balm if you have sensitive skin that gets easily burned by sunlight or is sensitive to suntan oil with SPF. You may need a medicated ice aloe lip balm, but you don't like the smell or feel of them. You might also be one of those who normally have drier lips that don’t benefit from the water-based formula. If you have faced these conditions and are tired of runny, greasy lip balms with SPF that neither moisturize nor give your lips the much-needed protection from the elements, we are here to help you out. Here’s the science behind why our ice lip balm works effectively:
- Our flavored lip treatment balms are perfect for beauty and essential in lip care, boosted by aloe vera’s natural healing properties.
- Aloe-based moisturizer in a lip balm with SPF helps absorb the sunscreen quicker while making your lips soft and nourished.
- The formula is not oil-based, which means it’s not greasy and does not trigger any allergic reaction like mineral oils or essential oils.
- The natural, organic lip balm gets inside the skin and sits underneath, instead of sitting on top like Vaseline products. This means your lip balm has a longer, more effective, lasting period of moisturizing treatment.
- It’s vegan and environmentally friendly.
- Available in your favorite flavors, like cherry, mint, and many more.
Order Sun Block Lip Balm
Ready to order our aloe lip balm? We provide an entire range of sun block lip balm to fit the moisturizing needs of your lips. If you want naturally soft lips, explore our entire line today! Feel free to contact us for any additional information.
People also read: Aloe vera products | Chapstick with aloe | After sun lotion