Are you using sunscreen correctly?
#1. Apply first thing in the morning
- Use Aloe Up SPF 30 or 50 lotion.
- Wait 30 minutes before you go in the water or sun.
- The fine application of SPF lotion is the most important because it will soak into your skin and bond, preventing sunburn.
- Aloe provides the perfect base coat.
#2. Reapply during the day
- Reapply SPF 15, 30, or 50 lotion or spray every 2 hours while in the sun.
- Wait 15 minutes before going back in the water.
- Aloe Up can penetrate your skin and bond.
#3. Moisturize at the end of the day
- Apply Aloe Ice Jelly
- Repeat before bed.
- The final application is very important.
- Do not skip this step. Aloe Ice Jelly not only aids in sunburn relief, but is the most effective moisturizer in the Aloe Up line.